White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are a favorite bakery treat! Buttery cookie recipe with bursts of sweet creamy white chocolate and crunchy macadamias.
- Yield: 18 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup macadamia nuts , coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate , coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until lightened and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt into the creamed mixture and turn onto low until just combined.
- Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate with a spatula.
- In 1 tablespoon scoops add the dough to the cookie sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Yield: 18 servings, Amount per serving: 311 calories, Calories: 311g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 47mg, Sodium: 232mg, Potassium: 89mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 342g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 37g, Iron: 1g