Tuna Pasta Salad is an easy lunch or side that’s refreshing and perfect for spring or summer. With elbow noodles, tuna, peas, lemon juice, and celery.
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Course: Lunch, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons relish , sweet or dill both work well
- 1 pound elbow macaroni , cooked and drained
- 1 cup green peas , frozen
- 12 ounces canned chunk tuna , drained
- 4 stalks celery , chopped
- Mix mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and relish.
- Toss with pasta, celery, and peas.
- Carefully mix in tuna until coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Yield: 10 Servings, Amount per serving: 322 calories, Calories: 322g, Carbohydrates: 42g, Protein: 14g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 19mg, Sodium: 699mg, Potassium: 253mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 234g, Vitamin C: 7g, Calcium: 28g, Iron: 1g