Taco Bell Quesarito (Copycat) are cheesy, crunchy, full of seasoned beef and rice. Perfect Taco Bell recipe with instructions for chipotle sauce included.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 12 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese , finely shredded
- 3 cups Mexican Rice
- 1 pound Taco Bell Ground Beef
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce , recipe in post above
Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds on 50% power.
- Add the nacho cheese sauce and cheddar cheese to half the tortillas and spread evenly leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top with remaining tortillas and gently press down.
- Top the second tortilla with Mexican rice, Taco Bell ground beef, sour cream and Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce.
- Carefully fold in the top and bottom and wrap tightly before serving (some cheese may escape so be careful while wrapping).
- Heat a pan on medium high heat and spray the pan with vegetable oil spray.
Cook burrito on each side for 2 minutes until toasted.
Yield: 6 Servings, Amount per serving: 780 calories, Calories: 780g, Carbohydrates: 82g, Protein: 28g, Fat: 37g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 92mg, Sodium: 1409mg, Potassium: 410mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 631g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 274g, Iron: 2g