Strawberry Nutella Bread Pudding is the ultimate sweet breakfast treat with tender, buttery bread; sweet, fresh strawberries; and rich, chocolatey sauce.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Course: Breakfast and Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
Strawberry Bread Pudding:
- 16 ounces sandwich bread , day old-cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries , sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 8 large eggs
- 4 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
Strawberry Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with baking spray.
- Layer in the bread and sliced strawberries evenly (1/2 bread, 1/2 strawberries, rest of bread, rest of strawberries).
- In a large bowl whisk together melted butter, eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Pour over bread mixture.
Let soak for 15 minutes.
Bake for 60-70 minutes until custard is gone and the top is slightly browned.
- Add the chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave for 60 seconds.
Let sit undisturbed for 2 minutes.
- Add in the Nutella and whisk until all combined and smooth.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 460 calories, Calories: 460g, Carbohydrates: 46g, Protein: 10g, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 17g, Cholesterol: 138mg, Sodium: 219mg, Potassium: 332mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 29g, Vitamin A: 656g, Vitamin C: 11g, Calcium: 202g, Iron: 3g