Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler is the perfect combination of buttery dough, sweet and tart berries, and a rich cream cheese topping. Ready in 1 hour!
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Course: Breakfast and Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups fresh strawberry , halved
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with baking spray.
- Add melted butter to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Whisk together milk, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl
- Pour over the butter in the baking dish.
- Add the strawberry halves to the baking dish.
- Microwave the cream cheese until warm then stir the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla into it.
- Spoon the cream cheese over the mixture in small pockets.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 358 calories, Calories: 358g, Carbohydrates: 59g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 376mg, Potassium: 342mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 41g, Vitamin A: 446g, Vitamin C: 28g, Calcium: 152g, Iron: 1g