Rustic Peach Galette is a beautiful Summer dessert. The sweet peaches are flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, then baked in a flaky pastry crust with sugar.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 4 peaches , pitted and sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 large egg white , lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon coarse sanding sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the peaches, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon, tossing the mixture well.
- Add the pie crust to your baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Drain all liquid from the peach mixture.
- Top with the peaches, spread to 2″ from the edge of the pie dough, evenly.
- Fold the crust over in 2″ sections, making overlapping folds as you go.
- Brush with egg white, then sprinkle with coarse sanding sugar.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Yield: 8 Servings, Amount per serving: 249 calories, Calories: 249g, Carbohydrates: 42g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 131mg, Potassium: 170mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 27g, Vitamin A: 332g, Vitamin C: 5g, Calcium: 11g, Iron: 1g