Pepperoni Pizza Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food combo! Pepperoni, tender beef, and veggies slow cooked in Italian marinara for a new family favorite!
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast , boneless
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 large yellow onion , diced
- 1 green bell pepper , cut into 1” chunks
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into 1” chunks
- 20 pepperonis
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Season beef with salt and pepper, then add to a large dutch oven with oil on medium-high heat.
Cook on both sides until seared well, 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove the beef from the pot and add in the onions.
Sauté until translucent and lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in the green and red bell peppers, pepperonis, marinara sauce, seasonings, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce and stir well.
Add the beef back to the pot, cover and cook for 3 hours.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 372 calories, Calories: 372g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 36g, Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 123mg, Sodium: 1208mg, Potassium: 987mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 911g, Vitamin C: 38g, Calcium: 57g, Iron: 5g