Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Brownies are perfectly fudgy with chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter. It’s the perfect way to use up ripe bananas!
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas , mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, bananas, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in baking dish evenly and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
Add the peanut butter to a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for 15 seconds to loosen.
- Pour over the batter and swirl with a knife.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 337 calories, Calories: 337g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 52mg, Sodium: 113mg, Potassium: 303mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 26g, Vitamin A: 301g, Vitamin C: 2g, Calcium: 39g, Iron: 2g