Oreo Scones are the ultimate cookies and cream scone recipe! Soft buttery scones made with Oreo Cookies crumbs, loaded with Oreos and white chocolate chips.
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter , frozen
- 12 Oreos , crushed to crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 14 Oreos , quartered
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large food processor add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pulse 10 times to combine evenly.
- In a medium bowl whisk together sour cream and egg until smooth.
Add to food processor with butter and crushed oreos and pulse until dough forms into a large ball.
Note: Do not run the food processor, you need to use the pulse function.
- Remove mixture to a cutting board and fold in the Oreo quarters and white chocolate chips.
- Pat into an 8″ circle about 1″ thick.
- Cut into 6 or 8 wedges depending on your preferences.
Place onto the parchment paper.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, then let cool for 5 minutes before removing with spatula.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 526 calories, Calories: 526g, Carbohydrates: 67g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 60mg, Sodium: 391mg, Potassium: 228mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 31g, Vitamin A: 469g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 80g, Iron: 5g