Oreo Monkey Bread is the perfect, gooey, creamy pull-apart bread. It’s wonderfully sweet with crushed Oreos and buttery biscuit pieces topped in icing.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Course: Breakfast and Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
Oreo Monkey Bread
- 36 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough , each cut into quarters, 3 packages
- 1 cup sugar
- 15 whole Oreo Cookies , crushed
- 6 whole Oreo Cookies , broken into quarters
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with baking spray.
Add the biscuits, sugar, and Oreo chunks and crumbs to a large bowl and toss.
- Add mixture gently to a bundt pan (do not press down).
- Add the butter and brown sugar to a medium saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil for one minute before pouring onto the bundt pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, remove from oven, let cool for 10-15 minutes then place a plate over the bottom of the bundt pan and flip over to remove.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 264 calories, Calories: 264g, Carbohydrates: 49g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 58mg, Potassium: 45mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 45g, Vitamin A: 177g, Calcium: 18g, Iron: 1g