Honey Banana Muffins are tender, buttery, and sweet. Made with honey, bananas, warm spices like nutmeg and cinnamon, and with crunchy pecans throughout.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas , (1 to 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans , chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, banana, oil, and honey.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in the pecans (reserve some to sprinkle on top of muffin batter).
- Scoop batter into muffin liners and top with remaining pecans.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 245 calories, Calories: 245g, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 152mg, Potassium: 112mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 10g, Vitamin A: 58g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 14g, Iron: 1g