Hamburger Soup has all the flavor of your favorite burger made into a hearty, comforting soup with extra veggies and beef broth. Ready in only 45 minutes!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Course: Soup
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1 pound ground beef , (85/15)
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 yellow onion , chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes , do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning , link to our Italian Seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables , (peas, corn, carrots, green beans)
- Add oil to a large pot or dutch oven on high heat.
Add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper, breaking it apart as you cook it until browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the tomato sauce, beef broth, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning and stir well.
Bring to a boil, reduce to low heat and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes, then stir in the frozen vegetables and cook for 15 minutes.
Yield: 8 Servings, Amount per serving: 190 calories, Calories: 190g, Carbohydrates: 13g, Protein: 15g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 39mg, Sodium: 1246mg, Potassium: 571mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 3073g, Vitamin C: 14g, Calcium: 63g, Iron: 3g