Hamburger Hash is an old-fashioned, easy, and quick breakfast dish. Potatoes with ground beef seasoned to perfection and cooked until just crispy.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 russet potatoes , peeled and cut into 1″ chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 pound ground beef , (85/15)
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Add oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
Cook the potatoes for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add beef, onions, and garlic to the skillet, cooking and breaking the beef apart as it cooks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Cook well until beef is browned, onions are translucent and potatoes are tender about 10 minutes.
Yield: 8 Servings, Amount per serving: 201 calories, Calories: 201g, Carbohydrates: 11g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 39mg, Sodium: 331mg, Potassium: 409mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin C: 4g, Calcium: 20g, Iron: 2g