Glazed Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish made in a skillet with extra sweetness from the honey glaze. Ready in just 15 minutes!
- Yield: 4 Tablespoons
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 4 medium carrots
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Peel and cut the carrots into 3″ long spears (cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 3 pieces).
- Add butter to a large heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add in the carrots, stir well to coat, and cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes.
Rotate carrots and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add honey, water, salt, and pepper to a small cup and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and stir.
- Cook until the water has evaporated and the carrots are glazed.
Yield: 4 Tablespoons, Amount per serving: 138 calories, Calories: 138g, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 335mg, Potassium: 195mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 10545g, Vitamin C: 4g, Calcium: 24g, Iron: 1g