Gingerbread House Candy Bark is exactly what it sounds like! It’s a classic chocolate base topped with gingerbread house treats for an easy holiday dessert.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Course: Candy
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips , or melting disks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ginger snaps , broken into thirds
- 6 gumdrops , halved
- 4 fruit slices , cut into thirds
- 10 cherry sours
- 12 m&ms , green and red
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add the white chocolate to a large glass bowl.
Microwave the white chocolate chips on half power (very important) until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the vanilla until smooth.
- Pour chocolate evenly into the baking sheet and spread gently.
- Sprinkle the broken cookies and candies over the chocolate.
Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Break into chunks to serve.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 271 calories, Calories: 271g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 74mg, Potassium: 146mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 28g, Vitamin A: 13g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 91g, Iron: 1g