Salt and Vinegar Chicken is a perfectly crispy oven-baked dinner with the flavor of your favorite salt and vinegar potato chips. Cooked in just 40 minutes!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 40 minutes
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 8 chicken thighs , skin-on and bone-in
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Add chicken, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to a large bowl and cover.
Marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add chicken, skin side up to a baking dish.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until skin is crispy and chicken is cooked through.
Yield: 8 Servings, Amount per serving: 382 calories, Calories: 382g, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 31g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 142mg, Sodium: 985mg, Potassium: 318mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 113g, Calcium: 14g, Iron: 1g