Cream Cheese Cookies are the ultimate simple, buttery, fluffy cookie. They’re an easy, rich treat with cream cheese and almond extract.
- Yield: 36 Cookies
- Prep Time: 9 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add butter, cream cheese, and sugar to your stand mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs and almond extract.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt then add to the stand mixer on the lowest speed setting.
Cover and refrigerate the batter for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a 1 tablespoon-sized cookie scoop add dough 2 inches apart.
Bake for 11-13 minutes until they are just beginning to brown.
Let cool 5 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.
Yield: 36 Cookies, Amount per serving: 99 calories, Calories: 99g, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 65mg, Potassium: 40mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 128g, Calcium: 18g, Iron: 1g