Cranberry Chocolate Chip Bread is moist, sweet, and perfect for the holidays. With tart cranberries, melty chocolate chips, and cinnamon crumble topping.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Course: Bread
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
Cranberry Chocolate Chip Bread:
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries , halved (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup brown sugar , packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , cold
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a 9×5 loaf pan with baking spray.
- Into a large bowl whisk together milk, egg, sugar, and melted butter.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and add it into the bowl.
- Whisk until just combined then fold in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- To make crumble using a fork, mash together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter until it makes coarse crumbles then sprinkle it over the loaf pan.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool 20 minutes before removing from the loaf pan.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 366 calories, Calories: 366g, Carbohydrates: 45g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 50mg, Sodium: 116mg, Potassium: 219mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 25g, Vitamin A: 433g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 69g, Iron: 2g