Coconut Macaroon Brownies are the best of both worlds! It’s the perfect combination of gooey brownies and crisp, golden coconut flakes in one dessert.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 baking pan with baking spray.
To your stand mixer add the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Sift together flour, cream of tartar, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add to the stand mixer on the lowest speed setting.
- Spread batter in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
Spoon evenly over brownie batter and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 231 calories, Calories: 231g, Carbohydrates: 33g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 43mg, Sodium: 51mg, Potassium: 137mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 23g, Vitamin A: 249g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 50g, Iron: 1g