Cinnamon Crackle Cookies are the perfect chewy cookies made with ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Ready in 25 minutes!
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 2 cups sugar , divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
To your stand mixer add the butter, 1 cup sugar (careful, do not add all the sugar here), and brown sugar for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla until just combined.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cream of tartar, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the stand mixer on the lowest speed setting until just combined.
- Add the remaining 1 cup sugar to a bowl.
- Scoop 1″ balls into the sugar and roll.
Place 2″ apart on a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Yield: 24 Servings, Amount per serving: 202 calories, Calories: 202g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 28mg, Sodium: 212mg, Potassium: 66mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 21g, Vitamin A: 248g, Calcium: 13g, Iron: 1g