Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are the ultimate delicious, fudge-y cookies. They’re thick and rich with soft baked centers and a sweet powdered sugar coating.
- Yield: 24 Servings
- Prep Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 26 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add in unsweetened flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add parchment paper to 2 baking sheets.
- Add powdered sugar to a small bowl.
- Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough directly into the powdered sugar.
- Roll in the bowl, then place gently onto the cookie sheet.
Bake for 11-13 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
Yield: 24 Servings, Amount per serving: 183 calories, Calories: 183g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 62mg, Potassium: 112mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 22g, Vitamin A: 45g, Calcium: 26g, Iron: 1g