Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread is all the comforts of pumpkin cake, chocolate and cheesecake all rolled into one delicious pound cake.
- Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsels (divided)
- 16 oz cream cheese , room temperature (2 packages of cream cheese)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- This recipe makes two loaves.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and one cup of the chocolate chips to the bowl and whisk until completely combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg into the bowl and whisk until just combined.
- To make the cream cheese layers, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, milk
- Add half the pumpkin batter to the bottom of your two loaf pans.
Add half the cream cheese layer to the two pans (so a 1/4 in each.)
Add half the remaining pumpkin batter to pans.
- Add the remaining cream cheese to the pans.
- Top with remaining pumpkin batter.
- Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with the remaining chocolate chips.
Bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
Yield: 16 servings, Amount per serving: 324 calories, Calories: 324g, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 85mg, Sodium: 336mg, Potassium: 78mg, Sugar: 38g, Vitamin A: 505g, Vitamin C: 0.1g, Calcium: 74g, Iron: 0.7g