Chicken Divan is an easy weeknight meal to make in just 30 minutes. Tender chicken and broccoli are topped with a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 4 cups fresh broccoli , chopped
- 3 chicken breasts , cooked and chopped
- 10.75 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup , (1 can)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese , shredded
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter , melted
- 20 ritz crackers , finely crushed (or panko)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix the broccoli, chicken, chicken soup, milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder together then pour it into the baking pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Mix the ritz crumbs with the melted butter and top over the cheese.
Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 255 calories, Calories: 255g, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 19g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 524mg, Potassium: 370mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 636g, Vitamin C: 28g, Calcium: 188g, Iron: 1g