Chewy Graham Cracker Bars are the perfect buttery, sweet snack! Made with graham crackers, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 baking dish with baking spray.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, salt, condensed milk, and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Pour into baking dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 253 calories, Calories: 253g, Carbohydrates: 37g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 12mg, Sodium: 160mg, Potassium: 266mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 27g, Vitamin A: 96g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 129g, Iron: 2g