Caramel Nut Crumb Bars are the ultimate sweet treat with a chewy oat base, rich caramel layer, and crunchy pecans and walnuts throughout.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 14 ounces chewy caramels
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup walnuts , roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans , roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking pan with baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed.
- Add in melted butter and stir until combined.
Add half the mixture to the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
Melt caramels and milk in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power in 30-second increments until smooth and creamy.
- Add walnuts and pecans to the baking pan evenly.
- Pour caramel over the nuts and sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Cool completely before slicing.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 341 calories, Calories: 341g, Carbohydrates: 44g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 25mg, Sodium: 139mg, Potassium: 150mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 30g, Vitamin A: 285g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 66g, Iron: 1g