Caramel Apple Cobbler is the ultimate autumn treat. Baked apples, sweet caramel, cinnamon, and a buttery dough all come together in this delicious recipe!
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 2 apples , peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar , packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread melted butter and sliced apples over a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together the applesauce, milk, vanilla, and sugar until mostly dissolved.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, then whisk until just combined and no dry streaks remain.
- Spoon batter over the butter and apples carefully.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle it over the batter.
- Gently pour the water on top.
Bake for 45-50 minutes.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 331 calories, Calories: 331g, Carbohydrates: 71g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 161mg, Potassium: 184mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 56g, Vitamin A: 193g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 79g, Iron: 1g