Buckeye Brownies are made with layers of moist, fudgy chocolate brownies, creamy peanut butter, and an easy chocolate glaze.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter evenly into a greased baking pan.
- To your stand mixer add the butter and peanut butter on medium speed until creamy.
- At low speed add in powdered sugar and water until creamy.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon-sized spoonfuls over the batter in 16 spots evenly.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes then let cool for 20 minutes.
In a microwave-safe bowl add the chocolate chips and butter and microwave on 50% power in 30-second increments until completely melted.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour over the baked brownies.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 375 calories, Calories: 375g, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 24g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 62mg, Sodium: 86mg, Potassium: 163mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 32g, Vitamin A: 483g, Calcium: 23g, Iron: 1g