Blueberry Banana Bread is perfectly moist quick bread bursting with flavor from juicy berries. Enjoy a slice for breakfast or dessert!
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Course: Bread, Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups flour , plus 1 tablespoon divided
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×5 loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together bananas, oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk in sour cream until creamy and well combined.
- Sift together 1 cup flour, baking soda, and salt, whisking it until just combined.
- Toss blueberries in the remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
- Gently fold in the blueberries to the banana bread batter.
Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 257 calories, Calories: 257g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 36mg, Sodium: 208mg, Potassium: 122mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 21g, Vitamin A: 124g, Vitamin C: 3g, Calcium: 19g, Iron: 1g