Blue Cheese Butter is a butter compound made with just 4 ingredients. It’s a flavorful, topping for meat recipes with no-cook time and very little prep.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Course: Topping
- Cuisine: French
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup blue cheese , crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Mix ingredients together with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add mixture to a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap and roll into a log.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 156 calories, Calories: 156g, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 45mg, Sodium: 129mg, Potassium: 19mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 516g, Calcium: 34g, Iron: 1g