Birthday Cake Fudge made with actual cake mix, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate, and vanilla is the perfect celebratory treat for your next party!
- Yield: 24 Pieces
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 13 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 3/4 cup white cake mix powder
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles , divided
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Add white chocolate chips, white cake mix and sweetened condensed milk to a large saucepan on low heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Once chocolate mixture is smooth, turn off heat and add in vanilla extract.
- Add half the fudge to baking pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle over half the sprinkles.
- Add the rest of the fudge evenly and add the remaining sprinkles over the top.
Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.
Yield: 24 Pieces, Amount per serving: 180 calories, Calories: 180g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 86mg, Potassium: 109mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 23g, Vitamin A: 78g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 93g, Iron: 1g