Banana Pudding is the perfect, creamy no-bake treat with vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, and banana slices all layered together.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 5 ounces package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 16 ounces Nilla wafers
- 8 bananas , sliced
In a large mixing bowl add vanilla pudding mix and milk, whisking until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add in condensed milk and vanilla extract and whisk until creamy and smooth.
Add heavy cream to stand mixer and whip to stiff peaks, about 3-4 minutes.
- Fold heavy cream into pudding mixture.
Layer a serving dish with bananas, wafers, and pudding as desired, then chill for 2 hours before serving.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 472 calories, Calories: 472g, Carbohydrates: 59g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 232mg, Potassium: 404mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 38g, Vitamin A: 809g, Vitamin C: 6g, Calcium: 137g, Iron: 1g