Banana Nut Brownies are the perfect chocolatey, fudgy brownies with crunchy walnuts and a banana twist. They’re a perfect, easy addicting treat!
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas , mashed (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, bananas, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Spread batter in baking dish evenly and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 219 calories, Calories: 219g, Carbohydrates: 27g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 51mg, Sodium: 63mg, Potassium: 170mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 19g, Vitamin A: 294g, Vitamin C: 2g, Calcium: 29g, Iron: 1g