Asian Potsticker Soup is a fragrant and comforting chicken soup with tender, filling potstickers flavored with fresh ginger, green onions, and soy sauce.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Course: Soup
- Cuisine: Asian
- Author: FlashRecipe.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 16 ounces frozen chicken potstickers , 1 package
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger , minced (or 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 2 stalks celery , thinly sliced
- 2 carrots , thinly sliced
- 4 cups Napa cabbage , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions , thinly sliced
Add the vegetable oil to a large stockpot on medium-high heat and sear the bottoms of the potstickers until browned (in batches), about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the potstickers to a plate.
- To the stockpot add the chicken broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil garlic, ginger, carrots, and celery.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
Add in the Napa lettuce, seared potstickers, and green onions and cook for 10 minutes until cabbage and potstickers have softened before serving.
Yield: 12 Servings, Amount per serving: 138 calories, Calories: 138g, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 2mg, Sodium: 942mg, Potassium: 260mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 1850g, Vitamin C: 24g, Calcium: 54g, Iron: 1g